Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer of Love

I have one issue to bring up that really bothered me this summer... John Edwards, the pretty boy, who lied to our face, cheated on his dying wife and still had the nerve to run for President of the United States. John Edwards, the politician who I really thought was a man of integrity. I believed in his cause so much, I would have posted an "Edwards for President" sign on my lawn!

Elizabeth had survived losing a child, and now is terminally stricken with cancer. She has stood by his side defending that jerk time after time. It will be a long time before I trust another politician. I predict John McCain's little affair will be the next out on the table.



Elizabeth Edwards for President!



2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm thinking Obama's affair with Brittany Spears is next! LOL

hannie bailey said...

I agree 100%. I was sick when that came out! I really liked him too. It is so sad in so many ways!