Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bumps in the Road


As soon as I started my "Happiness Project," I was hit with some family issues that made it really hard to stay positive and cheerful. It seems I can't escape all the little bumps in the road that drain my energy.

One thing that has been brought to my attention (once again) is - I'm quite the enabler. This momma chick doesn't know how to cut the apron strings. This past week, I decided to let the little chick get out of his own shell. Easter Sunday, I was blessed with the news that our little chick had decided it was time for a change. We dropped all the Easter plans and headed for another IHC Hotel.

I'm sure we will have many more bumpy roads ahead. But today, I'm celebrating victory. I'm so blessed to have family that rally together when things get tough. I'm proud of our little chick who decided family bonds are worth the fight.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

hannie bailey said...

Soo... everything ok? I hope so! I will be rooting for good outcomes and sending positive energy, thoughts, and prayers your way! xoxo

Karen T said...

Thanks Han!