Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let Ellah Blow Out Her Candle!

We've had so much fun, celebrating birthdays in January!  Jason turned 20.  Harold and I surprised Jason by cleaning his apartment and setting up a new digital flat screen TV.  After we celebrated by going to The Cheesecake Factory with Kevin, Kenny & Ed.
Jason going on the bus to Brighton Ski Resort

Carter turned 5.  Although, we couldn't make it to the swimming party, we loved seeing him open his presents!  I didn't bring a camera to his house, but here is a picture of the jacket we gave him.  Carter said "It's like my Dad's!"

Ellah, Mason & Maddox turned 3.  I am so lucky to have each of them in my life!  We met up with them at Mimi's for dinner.  Thanks, Jared and Julie, for inviting us to dinner!  Tip of the day...don't help Ellah blow out her birthday candles!

1 comment:

Julie said...

ha ha...thanks for celebrating with us! Ellah is a stinker for sure.