Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

I took a little break from blogging.  During my break I discovered so many great blogs that I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep blogging?  Love, love, love The Pioneer Woman's blog.  I could spend every evening just looking at her site!  Obviously, I didn't take her photography advice.  All the pics were taken from my IPhone!

Until I decide what this blog will evolve into, here is a quick update on things that make me happy.
Over 4 months sobriety - That is equal to 4 months without  cancer.
Huge...huge!

Harold's 2nd heart ablation working well!  Jessa's love and support of her Dad!

R & R in the Caribbean - Pure heaven!



Kevin the Owl at the Safe Kids Fair.  Tori makes me smile -  Love her!

My adorable sister Camille was by my side during Harold's heart surgery.

Mr. President.  Getting the state of Utah to be involved in politics.  My boy genius!
I was humbled at the blog The Cancer Chronicles.  I put a link on my blog.  Keep Michelle in your prayers.

Love ya-
K

1 comment:

Kyrstin said...

I'm so glad you started blogging again! I have so many comments for this post.. Yay for Jason! That is an amazing feat! I'm so glad Harold is doing well! Kev makes a pretty awesome owl.. and that's so awesome that Kenny is doing so much for our state! Thanks so much for your comment about Michele. She is such an amazing person, and needs all the support she can get!
Love and miss you guys!