Monday, June 16, 2008

So Here's to You...Jessa's Dad!

My Dad :-)

I love this pic of Harold

Crue (Grandchild)

Harold (I believe that's Mason)

Sabina and Jordan

Aubrey and Issie

Harold and Jessa
The Dish Washer!

When I was a little girl, I couldn't have imagined how hard the role of Father really was. I took for granted all my Dad's sacrifices. I've had so many good times/memories...Lake Powell, snow mobiles at the cabin, the perfect yard, Mustang's, combat card games, boating, camping, extra surprises at Christmas, 10 speed bikes, my pink bedroom, getting kids to church, perfect hair, etc.

My Dad set the bar very high for fathers, I guess that's why I appreciate Harold so much. He provides so many people with a wonderful lifestyle. He worries constantly about his children and grandchildren. I've never met a man who takes this father role so seriously. I hope we don't ever take him for granted! Thanks for everything, Babe!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Dad,
We love you and appreciate everything you do and have done for us. I don't think we could have survived this year without visits to the hospital, food at your house, and help with the babies!! We are forever indebted to you..(probably more literally then we know..hehe)
Love "the disaster crew"