Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happiness

Happiness comes very easy for me. I made a decision years ago, not to let other people's choices make me unhappy.

I understand that many people have struggles in their life. Unfortunately, many of the people I know are not in their "happy place." So this year, I have made a resolution to try to help.

I first saw Gretchen Rubin on "The Today Show" last week. Gretchen started "The Happiness Project." I'm really excited to follow this writer. For those of us who are happy, and those of us who are trying to get there, she reminds us of the little things we should do to help us cheer up!

Check out her website: http://www.happiness-project.com

The Happiness Project made the New York Times best seller list. I'm going to Barnes and Noble today.

Above is a picture of my Dad and sister Michelle. Michelle is one of the happiest people I know and everyone loves being around her!

So here's to 2010...may it be the happiest year of our life!
Queen Mother

No comments: