Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 19th

This weekend is all about Jason! After work Saturday, we took a road trip to St. George. Our plan is to make sure Jason smiles all weekend and we leave him with a full belly!

Jason is on his 2nd semester in college. Jay moved into Kev's old room and is enjoying the bachelor life in St George. I promise, I will not do laundry or clean the condo when I visit. I will stock up the fridge and roll my eyes at the posters of swimsuit models, hanging on the wall! I will cut the apron strings...I will cut the apron strings...I will cut the apron strings!

Random things about Jason...

He is one of the best snowboarders I've ever seen. If there is something we can't put together, we call in Jason. When he was in elementary school, he could name all the bones in his body. He almost passed out at the Vatican, in Rome. He raced BMX bikes when he was younger and has many trophies to show for it. His favorite hockey player is Joe Sakic. He played hockey for over 9 years. Jason shot an antelope in Montana. His favorite food is...JUNK! According to his Facebook page...he's in a relationship! LOL

The Birthday Boy and his parents
Birthday Boy at my sister Michelle's house
Grandma & Grandpa
Senior pics
Garrett & Jay
Hot tubbin' in Park City 2008
First day of school
Jay, Camden & Cline

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awe! Cute pictures...Happy b-day Jason!