Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Back Breaking!

My hubby had some bad news from doctors this past month.  Two weeks ago he had surgery for severe lumbar stenosis.  His poor spinal canal was practically closed shut, causing him a lot of pain in his legs.  We were lucky that Dr. Berry came in on his day off and fixed the problem.

To complicate things a little...before the surgery we found out that his heart had gone back into a-fib.  So tomorrow we are going to go have a cardio-version to try to get it back in rhythm.  FYI... I'm not going to watch that procedure EVER again.

Normally this kind of month would really get a person down.  I'm so proud of Harold and his positive outlook.  His back is doing great and I'm sure his heart will do as it's told!

1 comment:

hannie bailey said...

That sound very painful... it's so amazing what modern medicine can do! Glad there is relief and I wish the best in recovery! Hope you're doing well! xo