Sunday, August 23, 2009

Football Season

Last week, Harold and I officially became Empty Nester's. Time to cut the apron strings and let Jay live his own life. It took me awhile to walk away. I still want to rush home and make dinner, do piles of laundry and spot clean the basement every day! It's amazing, the basement stays clean!

Rebel Creek Student Housing - We're not in Kansas anymore!

Thursday, is Kev's first game. My Dad informed me Kevin made the newspaper. He was mentioned in an article of key returning players. GO KEVIN! Harold and I stopped by a few practices last week. The mighty, mighty REBELS (okay, Red Storm) look great. Unfortunately, Kev took a bad hit and I walked in with him on the bench with ice on his neck. Never a good thing for a Mother.

He's going to need some Advil!

So next week we are off to St. George to cheer on our team. Kevin, Marston, Austin, Kyser are all buff and ready to play! I love football! Go #92!!

Kevin & Marston
The Spectrum - Sunday 8/23/09

Defensive End Kevin Wilks gave a hand bump to children as they passed by his seat. "It's fun to see all of the little kids out here and get them excited about football," he said.


No comments: