Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've Got My Rock Moves


I love girlfriend time! It doesn't matter if it's at the hair salon, pedicure tub or local Starbuck's, chatting with girlfriends is healing. As Diva Hannie would say "Sometimes you need to hit the refresh button." Love that!

Many of you have heard my rock star analogy this week. Bottom line, everyone wants to be the star. They join a group, make it big and enjoy the good life! It's all good when you're at #1, but when things go wrong - shit hits the fan! You hear words like "I could do it better on my own." "They couldn't do it without me." Fleetwood Mac had Stevie Nick's on the team and they couldn't hold it together!

Okay, I believe it's time to hit the "refresh" button. We've given our opinions, had our team meetings and group hugs. Time to get down to work. After all, I still have my rock moves!



1 comment:

hannie bailey said...

I love it! I am going to find that billboard somewhere NOT on the interstate so I can take a photo of it and post it as well. Who knew that McDonalds could actually be a source of inspiration?!